Sign in or create a new Account
Already a Dexcom User?
Simply sign into your account to upgrade from Dexcom G6 to Dexcom G7.
New to Dexcom?
Create an account on our platform to gain access to the full range of Dexcom products.
Introducing the new Dexcom G7 System.
Experience the power of what Dexcom G7 can do for you.
With the Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System, you have the power to know your glucose number with no finger-sticks or calibrations required, you have the power to take control of your diabetes. If your glucose alerts and readings from the G7 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
Meet the new Dexcom G7
1. Simple Auto-Applicator – an improved one-touch applicator, that is 60% smaller than its predecessor which easily inserts as a small sensor just beneath the skin.
2. Sensor and Transmitter – a slim sensor continuously measures glucose levels just beneath the skin and sends data wirelessly to a display device through a transmitter.
3. Display Device – An Apple or Android-compatible smart device that displays real-time glucose data.
Meet the new Dexcom G7
Experience the power of Dexcom G7
Experience the unparalleled benefits of using Dexcom G7 to monitor your glucose levels.
Made For Easy Wear
Our latest discreet sensor is 60% smaller than its forerunner. Its compact design and upper-arm placement ensure it’s virtually unnoticeable.
10-Day Wear Sensor
After inserting the sensor, enjoy uninterrupted glucose monitoring for up to 10 days, without the need for frequent replacements.
Accurate Glucose Readings
Dexcom G7 delivers highly accurate glucose readings, capturing both gradual and rapid changes, empowering informed decisions on diet and insulin management.
Customizable Alerts & Alarm
With Dexcom G7’s customizable alerts and alarms, users are empowered to personalize their monitoring experience and stay informed according to their specific needs.
Share Your Data
Easily share your glucose data with loved ones or healthcare professionals, fostering enhanced support and effective diabetes management.
Suitable for Ages 2 and Up
Dexcom G7 offers comprehensive glucose monitoring for a wide range of ages, ensuring effective diabetes management for the whole family.
CGM's foreseeable future is here!
Dexcom G7 provides you with the freedom to manage your diabetes with zero fingersticks and no calibrations.
Glucose Readings on Your Smart Device
With just a quick glance at your smart device, see where your glucose levels are heading and how fast they’re getting there, so you can take action.
Dexcom CGM is clinically proven to lower HbA1c and reduce hypoglycemic incidents, based on other systems (Dexcom G4/G5).
Alerts and Alarms
High and Low Alerts
With Dexcom G7 CGM, you have the power to customise your alerts so you always know when you’re high or low
Urgent Low Soon Alert
At times, glucose levels fall quickly. The new Urgent Low Soon alert with Dexcom G7 is designed to provide a 20-minute advanced warning of when you’ll reach 3.1 mmol/L, so you can act quickly to avoid a potential severe hypoglycemic event.
Do you want to be alerted differently during the day than at night time or the weekends? The new Alert Schedule setting with Dexcom G7 allows you to customise a second group of alerts to provide you with the flexibility you need for your busy life.
Three options for sensor placement
The Upper buttocks
This location is available for use by children ages 2-6 years old.
The Back of The Upper Arm
This location is easy to reach and may be an ideal option for active people. It is available for ages 7 years and older.
This location is easier to cover with clothing, which may appeal to some individuals. It is available for ages 7 years and older.
Available for use on Back of Upper Arm.
Dexcom G7 is available for back-of-upper-arm use, helping users move forward towards a more empowered life—one shaped by their individual needs, preferences, and goals.
Available for use during Pregnancy.
Expecting mothers don’t need the added stress of unexpected highs and lows. Dexcom G7 is available for women with type 1 and type 2 diabetes who are pregnant and those with gestational diabetes.
Available for use during Pregnancy.
Expecting mothers don’t need the added stress of unexpected highs and lows. Dexcom G6 is available for women with Type 1 diabetes who are pregnant and those with gestational diabetes.
Share your Dexcom G7 glucose data.
Stay connected in real-time to your circle of support with Dexcom Share. To get started with sharing your glucose data, just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Enable the Share feature from your Dexcom G7 App.
2. Invite up to 10 people to Follow you.
3. Followers will only need to download the Dexcom Follow App and have an internet connection.
You have questions, we have answers
Dexcom sensors are manufactured with a special adhesive to help them stick to patients’ skin after sensor insertion. Adhesive supplements may also be used.
Liquid adhesive agents can be used with the sensor adhesive patch. A suggestion for patients when using liquid adhesive agents is to:
- Create an empty oval on the skin with the liquid adhesive product.
- Let skin adhesive dry.
- Insert sensor on clean skin in the center of the oval.
Additional adhesive patches or tape can be applied over the sensor adhesive patch. Suggestions for patients when using adhesive patches or tapes are to:
- Cut a hole in the adhesive patch or tape to fit around the transmitter.
- Cut the adhesive patch or tape into strips to use the ‘‘picture frame’’ technique around the sensor adhesive patch.
If patients experience difficulty removing the sensor from their skin, these products and techniques may help:
General Removal Techniques:
- Loosen the edge of the adhesive with the fingernail and use the products listed below if necessary.
- While removing tapes, use the fingers of the opposite hand to push the skin down and away from the adhesive. Continue to move fingers on the skin toward the adhesive as it is removed.
- ‘‘Fold back’’ technique: Remove adhesive slowly, at a low angle, folding back on itself.
- ‘‘Stretch and relax’’ technique: Films that stretch may be stretched horizontally away from the center (opposite of the fold back technique) while walking fingers under the dressing to continue stretching it.
- Use adhesive removal wipes to rub the skin under the tape toward the adhesive as it is removed. This helps loosen the adhesive from the skin and may help reduce pain with removal.
Yes, Dexcom G7 is indicated for children as young as 2 years old.
Yes, Dexcom G7 does work with Clarity. Patients will not need to register again or download a new Dexcom Clarity App if they have already established an account. If you are already sharing with your clinic, the clinic will not need to reconnect.
Sign up to get the latest from Dexcom!
Join our mailing list to receive updates on sales and upcoming products.